Want to make a difference in your career and your community? Lindsey Architecture is looking for you! We are searching for a dynamic Project Architect to join our multi-talented team and collaborate with us on projects throughout the Southeast. Our downtown Greensboro, NC office is ready to include you in a client-focused environment where we design diverse projects in the aviation, corporate, entertainment, retail, food service, and historic/adaptive reuse sectors.
You will grow and thrive in a career where:
• you will be involved and have an impact on a variety of projects from start to finish
• you will partner with in-house staff, as well as clients and consultants to direct a project’s success
• you will create accurate schematic designs, construction documents, and specs
• you will be encouraged to mentor and guide teams and junior staff with your breadth of experience
• you will cultivate and develop client relationships
Your qualifications should include:
• a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• architectural license with 5-8 years of experience
• proficiency in AutoCAD, with additional skills in Revit (preferred), and SketchUp (a plus)
• some experience in Adobe products (Photoshop, Acrobat), and understanding of MS Office products
Aside from having remarkable clients, fun projects, and a great downtown Greensboro location, we offer a competitive salary, 401K plan, health benefits, and vacation time so you can visit the mountains or relax on the beach!
To apply for this position, email your resume and samples of your work to Rod Lindsey. We look forward to meeting you!