Want to experience making a difference in an office with a wide variety of projects? Lindsey Architecture is looking for you! We are searching for a talented Project Architect to join our collaborative team, and work in our downtown Greensboro office overlooking dining, nightlife, festivals, shops, parks, universities and music venues just waiting for you to explore. We’re excited to introduce you to our diverse clientele in the aviation, corporate, entertainment, retail, food service, and historic/adaptive reuse sectors.
What about you? You will…
• have the ability to work efficiently and collaboratively with the team to create accurate schematic designs, construction documents, and specs.
• be able to work in partnership with in-house staff, clients and consultants to ensure a project’s success from start to finish
• have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• be licensed architect with 5-8 years of experience
• be proficient in AutoCAD, with additional skills in Revit (preferred), and SketchUp (a plus)
• have some experience in Adobe products (Photoshop, Acrobat), and understanding of MS Office products
Aside from having remarkable clients, fun projects, and a great location, we offer a competitive salary, 401K plan, health benefits, and vacation time so you can visit the mountains or relax on the beach!
To apply for this position, email your resume and samples of your work to Rod Lindsey. We look forward to meeting you!